Our general policy on Privacy is as follows.
- There are general inherent risks connected with the transmission of information via the Internet. Each user should make their own assessment of the possible security risks to their information when deciding whether or not they utilise the Gaganis Bros internet site.
- Information collected from the user whilst visiting the Gaganis Bros internet site includes; type of browser, IP address, date and time of visit, view path, documents downloaded and referral site.
- Any Information collected from the user by this internet site is used exclusively for internal usage and will not be disclosed to a third party outside Gaganis Bros.
- Other internet sites that are linked from the Gaganis Bros internet site are not subject to this privacy statement. To obtain information about specific sites privacy statements you will need to contact each organisation directly.
- Changes to this privacy statement can occur, without notice to the user, at anytime.